Friday, March 13, 2009

Travel




We made it! We are in a hotel in Corpus Christi right on the beach. We have a balcony that overlooks the beach and the birds that are flying around are not afraid of people! I swear one of them might fly right into us on the balcony! I would like to brag and tell everyone in Indiana that we are enjoying beautiful weather and sunshine but unfortunately I can't. It is rain, gloomy and colder here then in IN! It is only about 40 degress right now. We heart it supposed to get warmer though!


Travel was uneventful for the most part thankfully. We had no delays. The last leg of our flight was completely full so it was a bit cramped but thankfully it was only a 40 minute flight. When we went to pick up our rental van that we had reserved they didn't have any mini-vans left. We got a 7 passenger Dodge Journey SUV instead and they knocked some money off of our bill. If that is the only hiccup in our travels I won't complain!


Right now our kid's social worker is having the meeting with them to tell them about us. I admit that I'm nervous about their reaction and we are anxiously awaiting a call about how it went. We are praying that they have open hearts and an excitement that even they can't explain. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment