I can't believe the time is really here! We are packing for our flight. I will go to work until 3am tonight and then come home and head to the airport at 4am. My brother-in-law is so nice to get up in the middle of the night to drive us! Thanks Joe!
Wow, Rachel!! I just found your blog and am so excited for you! I had no idea you were even in the adoption process... although some comments on fbook made me curious. I will be praying for you guys. I hope your trip goes smoothly & your first meeting w/ YOUR kids is awesome... I'm sure it will be!! I look forward to following your blog! Jill
Wow, Rachel!! I just found your blog and am so excited for you! I had no idea you were even in the adoption process... although some comments on fbook made me curious.
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you guys. I hope your trip goes smoothly & your first meeting w/ YOUR kids is awesome... I'm sure it will be!! I look forward to following your blog!
Jill